Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Challenge - 9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2016


In 2016 I am going to once again take on the graphic novels challenge hosted by the 9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2016 blog. I don't have a firm plan, although I will definitely be following up on all of the graphic novels I read in 2015, including Bitch Planet, ODY-C, Rat Queens, Saga, and Sex Criminals. I still have several volumes of Girl Genius, and the entire run of Order of the Stick to get to as well. If I get ambitious, I'll get a start on reviewing my Asterix collection and some of the Batman compilations I have.

The 9th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2016:

Other 2016 Challenges:
100+ Books Challenge 2016
2016 Diversity on the Shelf Challenge
2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge
Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge 2016

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2016

2016 Challenges     Home

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Nicola Mansfield: I'm glad to be back! I'm already working on my first graphic novel of the year by reading Nimona, which I will be reviewing soon.

      Delete