Monday, September 28, 2015

Musical Monday - Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival


I'm going to wander away from putting together my perfect idea of a Five Year Mission set for a bit. I'll be getting back to that later, but today I'm going to use some Credence Clearwater Revival to commemorate last night's lunar eclipse and subsequent blood moon. Unlike many people I know, I was able to see the eclipse, as the sky was clear enough that it was visible. I'm not sure if that actually qualifies as a "bad moon", but I'm thinking it is close enough to make this song the right one to choose for today.

The fact that we are approaching Halloween and this song featured prominently in the movie An American Werewolf in London is purely coincidental. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. At least until next week.

Previous Musical Monday: Charlie X by Five Year Mission
Subsequent Musical Monday: Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon

Creedence Clearwater Revival     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment