Saturday, September 5, 2015

Book Blogger Hop September 4th - September 10th: Project 119 Was a Program Initiated by the Chinese Government to Increase Their Medal Performance at the Olympic Games

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How many years have you been blogging, and is there a story behind your blog's name?

I started blogging seven years ago. The archives of this blog go back for years prior to that, but that is because I have used a workaround involving backdating certain posts in order to get around some of the limitations of the Blogger platform. But my first real post on this blog, titled Getting Started, was posted on February 3, 2008. I had no real idea what I was doing, and had no real plan for the blog, but I muddled through, and the end result is what you see here now.

The origin of the name of the blog is fairly simple: It is what I do. I dream about other worlds as seen through the lens of science fiction and fantasy. It is why I read the things I read, and why I write the things I write.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment