Saturday, May 30, 2015

Book Blogger Hop May 29th - June 4th: Seaborgium Was Named After a Living Person and Its Atomic Number Is 106

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Can you read in a room with noise or do you have to have total quiet?

Given that I do a fair amount of my reading on a commuter bus, it should come as no surprise that I don't need total quiet. I also generally carry a book with me most of the time and read when I am waiting in line, or just have a spare moment. I pretty much can, and do, read almost anywhere at almost any time.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: 105 Is Part of a Ruth-Aaron Pair With 104

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment