Sunday, January 11, 2015

Challenge - The Official 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


The 100+ Books in a Year challenge formerly hosted by Book Chick City appears to no longer be a going concern. To replace it, I am taking up the Official 2015 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader. The challenge is simply: Take books that have been sitting in your to-be-read pile for more than a year, and read them. Given that my to-be-read pile is more like a mountain, I don't think I will have any trouble fulfilling this challenge.

The Official 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge:

Other 2015 Challenges:
2015 Everything YA Reading Challenge
Dystopia Reading Challenge 2015
8th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2015

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2015

2015 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment