Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge - The 2014 Everything YA Reading Challenge


A new challenge for me in 2014 is the Everything YA Reading Challenge hosted by Books and Iced Coffee. I have no specific plans for the year when it comes you reading young adult fiction, but as I always end up reading several books that fall into the category, this seems like a natural challenge for me to participate in.

The 2014 Everything YA Reading Challenge:

2014 Challenge Tracking Pages
7th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2014
100+ Books in a Year for 2014 Challenge
2014 Dystopia Reading Challenge
Book Blogger New Year's Challenge of 2014

2014 Challenges     Home

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on my challenge :) It's going to be an awesome year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @booksandicedcoffee: Thank you for hosting the challenge. And yes, it is going to be an awesome year.

      Delete