Friday, May 18, 2012

Book Blogger Hop May 18th - May 24th: Salusa Secundus Is the Training Ground for the Sardaukar

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: How many books do you own? This can include books in your to-be-read (TBR) pile(s) and books you have already read that are on your keeper shelf.

Because I keep a count of my books, I can answer this one pretty easily as of the current date: 7,906 books. This number is good for this date only. It may be more by tomorrow. It will certainly be more in the future.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: Three Dog Night Says One Is the Loneliest Number

Book Blogger Hop     Home

6 comments:

  1. that is a library! where do you store them all. I am actually turning one of my rooms to a reading lounge.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a collection! Smart idea keeping a count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond awesome is how many books are in your collection, and the title of this post!!

    I landed over here courtesy of the book blog directory, and nice to see another dune fan with a scifi-fantasy blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sidne: Mostly in big piles right now. This isn't optimal, but there are a number of things that are not optimal for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shan: My LibraryThing account does most of the work of keeping count. I just have to make sure I enter everything into LibraryThing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bella: Thank you very much! Glad to meet another science-fiction and fantasy fan!

    ReplyDelete